There’s always something happening on Main Street. Visit our Facebook Page for the latest news and events.
Events on and around our Main Street make the holidays on Amelia Island magical. Here are some highlights:
- Saturday, Nov. 28, at 1PM, Fernandina Beach lights up Front and Centre with the annual CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CELEBRATION
- Friday, Dec. 4 and Saturday, Dec. 5, visit six stunning homes along the Amelia Island coastline at the 9TH ANNUAL HOLIDAY HOME TOUR.
- Thursday – Saturday, Dec. 3-5; 10-13; and 17 to 19th: Amelia Community Theatre celebrates the holidays with the classic show, MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET. For more information, click HERE.
- Friday, Dec. 4 to Sunday, Dec. 13th, experience Christmas Past made Present at DICKENS ON CENTRE in historic downtown Fernandina Beach.
- Saturday, Dec. 5
- Children join in a holiday tradition, Breakfast with Santa. Indulge in lavish, buffet adorned with magical gingerbread houses and decorations. More information and pricing HERE.
- The CHILDREN’S HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA at the Fernandina Beach Library, with a “lighting of the Library” , will be followed by indoor crafts and readings.
- Dress up your pooches in Victorian, holiday themed costumes, and join NHS for the 16TH ANNUAL PARADE OF PAWS down Centre Street.
- Saturday, Dec. 12, catch the spirit of the season at the Annual Amelia Island BED AND BREAKFAST HOLIDAY COOKIE TOUR OF INNS hosted by the Amelia Island Bed and Breakfast Association.
- Thursday, Dec. 31
- The City of Fernandina Beach and Light Up Amelia present the NEW YEAR’S EVE LIGHTED SHRIMP DROP.